Monday, October 27, 2014

It's Monday, what are you reading?



It's Monday, what are you reading? Is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.



This month is just flying by so quickly! Not to mention all the other things going on in my personal life. That doesn't leave very much time for completing my challenge as I had hoped. But like they say, you gotta make time!


Read Last Week









Reading This Week







So I'm making some pretty good progress with my Halloween Challenge, at least I'd like to think so! Haha. Of all the books I've read so far I think Suspicion was my favorite even if the ending was super freakin iffy and sort of made no sense at all. I actually finished The Vines this morning and while it was interesting in terms of the history I wasn't too impressed with the characters.

I've been meaning to read Between The Devil and The Deep Blue Sea for awhile now and I keep putting it off so I figured now or never, basically. There are still a few books I was hoping to finish before October ends but I'm not sure how that's going to work out since it's already the 27th, I may continue on into next month... if I can find time between homework, work and NaNoWriMo. NaNoWriMo being the more demanding of them all lol!

What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have All of these on my TBR list and The Vines and Falls the Shadow will probably be read next week. I hope you enjoy your reads!
    My It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New Bloglovin' follower

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS