Wednesday, October 1, 2014

2014 Challenge | Halloween




So every year on my main book blog since 2010 I've done a Halloween Challenge. Fun fact: as a kid I was paranoid and terrified of Halloween and now that I'm older, ironically, it's my favorite holiday EVER. Like, over Christmas and Valentines Day. I love love love Fall and Halloween and the colors... *sigh*.

So since this is the first year I'm doing this on this blog.... I wasn't really going anywhere with that honestly haha. I normally pick books out of my comfort zone or paranormal books I've been trying to get myself to pick up and actually I've discovered a lot of my favorite series by doing this every year!

I get a little too excited when I first make this list, but it'll change through the month. But here's to hoping that I FOR ONCE end up crossing everything off!

  • The Other Lamb by Katie Young
  • Falls The Shadow by Stefanie Gaither
  • Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
  • Guardians (Seers #3) by Heather Frost
  • Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3 *sobs*) by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Genevieve Tucholke
  • The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
  • Made For You by Melissa Marr
  • Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Servents of the Storm by Delilah Dawson
  • The Vines by Christopher Rice (seriously, I'm a little scared)
  • Getting Even by Sarah Rayner 
  • When by Victoria Laurie
  • Dark Redemption by Angie Sandro
  • Soulless by Amber Garr
  • Once Upon A Time by Marina Warner
  • Suspicion by Alexandra Moni
  • The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco
  • The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
  • Fractured Dream by KM Randall
  • The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott
  • Creed by Trisha Leaver
  • Blood Entwines by Caroline Healy
  • Dream Boy by Mary Crockett
  • Strings by G. Miki Hayden

Okay, I know, you're like the hell with this list right? But these are titles I'm targeting. I'll eventually be removing some or replacing some or maybe I MIGHT JUST READ THEM ALL. Right. In a perfect world maybe.

So.... enough about me! What do you plan on reading this October? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS