So every year on my main book blog since 2010 I've done a Halloween Challenge. Fun fact: as a kid I was paranoid and terrified of Halloween and now that I'm older, ironically, it's my favorite holiday EVER. Like, over Christmas and Valentines Day. I love love love Fall and Halloween and the colors... *sigh*.
So since this is the first year I'm doing this on this blog.... I wasn't really going anywhere with that honestly haha. I normally pick books out of my comfort zone or paranormal books I've been trying to get myself to pick up and actually I've discovered a lot of my favorite series by doing this every year!
I get a little too excited when I first make this list, but it'll change through the month. But here's to hoping that I FOR ONCE end up crossing everything off!
- The Other Lamb by Katie Young
Falls The Shadow by Stefanie Gaither Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
- Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
- Guardians (Seers #3) by Heather Frost
- Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3 *sobs*) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Genevieve Tucholke
- The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Made For You by Melissa Marr
- Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto
Servents of the Storm by Delilah Dawson The Vines by Christopher Rice (seriously, I'm a little scared)
- Getting Even by Sarah Rayner
- When by Victoria Laurie
- Dark Redemption by Angie Sandro
- Soulless by Amber Garr
- Once Upon A Time by Marina Warner
Suspicion by Alexandra Moni
- The Girl From The Well by Rin Chupeco
- The Forgotten Girls by Sara Blaedel
- Fractured Dream by KM Randall
- The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott
- Creed by Trisha Leaver
- Blood Entwines by Caroline Healy
Dream Boy by Mary Crockett
- Strings by G. Miki Hayden
Okay, I know, you're like the hell with this list right? But these are titles I'm targeting. I'll eventually be removing some or replacing some or maybe I MIGHT JUST READ THEM ALL. Right. In a perfect world maybe.
So.... enough about me! What do you plan on reading this October? Let me know in the comments below!