It's Monday, what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey and this is actually two weeks worth of finished reading. But still, good pace right?!
What I read last week
- Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Night I Lost You (The Lynburn Legacy #1.5) by Sarah Rees Brennan
- School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton
- A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far #1) by Lisa Desrochers
- One Night with her Best Friend by Noelle Adams
What I'm reading this week
- The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett
- After Eden by Helen Douglas
I read Some Quiet Place at a much slower pace than normal for some reason. The concept is so interesting and meeting all these different emotions is also interesting. And it was just ahhh. I loved it! But I've never really taken my time absorbing a book like that in a really long time!
A Little Too Far is not even on my Halloween challenge list lol! Whoops, don't know how that happened!
What are you reading this week?