Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Monday, what are you reading?



It's Monday, what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey and I have not done this feature since 2010, wow! That's crazy!

What I read last week

  • None :(

What I'm reading this week

  • The Crimson Thread: A Retelling of Rumpelstiltskin by Suzanne Weyn
  • The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
  • Just One Day by Gayle Forman

I slacked off a bit mid month so I'm pretty disappointed in that. I was off to such a good start too, argh! I'm hoping I'll have plenty of good titles to rave (or rant) about in my monthly wrap up, but we'll see. We. Shall. See.

It's officially Fall and I am *so* excited even if it doesn't feel any cooler here in Florida. Which sucks, Fall is my favorite season *sigh*. Either way, I'm super excited summer is suppose to be over. Bring on the creepy Halloween titles and the caramel apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS