Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Find | WishingWellArt

Friday Find is a weekly feature where I highlight an interesting article or an interesting find I've come across on the web. 

This week I'm highlighting a shop on Etsy that I've come across randomly. I don't even remember what I was searching when I found this. Fall stuff maybe? Either way, I'm glad I stumbled on it!



How cool is that sugar cube?!  WishingWellArt doesn't offer too much information on the shop or anything but check out this really cool Pumpkin shaped sugar cute that's Pumpkin Pie Spice flavored! Perfect for your favorite Fall tea. Or these Christmas Tree shaped sugar cubes with edible glitter stars! 

I've never had festive sugar cubes but they're priced pretty affordable for the amount you're given. Now to just talk hubby into thinking it's a good idea too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS