Sunday, June 15, 2014

Book Haul (3)

A boooook hauuuuuul? Why yes, a book haul!

I know! It's been forever since I've been here right? Only about three flippin months! But I'm (hopefully) back! I'm about as back and work and school will allow me to be but I've got a ton of reviews to post up! So, that should buy me some time lol.




Excuse the excited-yet-my-eyes-are-closed screencap YouTube so very kindly picked for me. I forgot to make a custom thumbnail. Whoops.

FOR REVIEW
  • Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1) by Danielle Paige
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
  • Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
  • Stormbringer (Weather Witch #2) by Shannon Delany
  • Console Wars by Blake J Harris
  • Chantress Alchemy (Chantress #2) by Amy Butler Greenfield
  • How To Train Your Dragon 2 movie art book
  • Servants of the Storm by Delilah Dawson
  • The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
  • Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
  • Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
BOUGHT
  • Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times by Emma Trevayne
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz graphic novel
  • The Wonderful Wizard of Oz comic book
  • The Marvelous Land of Oz comic book
  • Ozma of Oz comic book 
 BOUGHT eBOOKS
 
  • City of Heavenly Fire (Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
  • Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
  • 20 Something 20 Everything by Christine Hassler
  • Parallel by Lauren Miller
  • The Cold King by Amber Jaeger
  • Neverland (Adventures in Neverland #1) by Anna Katmore
  • Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver
  • Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
  • Faded by Chloe Miles
  • The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
  • Love From Both Sides (Love... #1) by Nick Spalding
  • How To Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It by Patricia Love
  • Come to Me Quietly (Close To You #1) by A.L. Jackson
  • The Regret Series by A.L. Jackson
  • When We Fall (When I Break #3) by Kendall Ryan
  • Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick
  • Just A Touch Sampler
  • Happenstance (Happenstance #1) by Jamie McGuire
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University #1) by Cora Carmack
What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. So many great books! I really enjoyed Dorothy Must Die (that one seems to be a hit or miss with readers, so I hope you enjoy it!) and I loved Flights and Chimes, too! Have fun reading all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Becky I.... didn't really like Dorothy Must Die haha. I think the visual of what she did to her right hand maid will stay with me forever. Goodness gracious! I'm totally looking forward to reading Flights and Chimes!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS