Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Monday, what are you reading?



It's Monday, what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done one of these right? It's been awhile since I've been here in general. Things have been crazy and they're about to get crazier but I'll do my best to stay around. I've got lots of books to talk about!

What I Read Last Week





What I'm Reading This Week





So after five years I've given in and started reading The Mortal Instruments series and while it's not the best thing I've ever read I see why people fan over it. I went through the entire second book in four hours. Insane. I never in my life thought I'd even make it through one of Cassandra's books. They're so huge. And intimidating. But the last book in The Mortal Instruments series comes out this year so I've got to catch up. And on top of that there's The Infernal Devices series too. And the two spin off's coming out next year. And even though I still have a few more books with Jace, Luke and Clary I'm getting sadder and sadder that I'm inching my way away from them with every book I finish. Does anyone else feel like that?

I've been slacking on my for review books. Slacking hard. It's always frustrating walking into B&N and seeing several books you were suppose to review already released and sitting pretty on a shelf. Really makes you feel like a failure lol. Plus I need a little break away from the paranormal lives right now. Just a little tiny break.

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS