Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The 2014 GoodReads Challenge

Every year since I started book blogging in 2009 my goal was always 50+ and most of the time, I achieved that but this year I'm doing something different.

I'm challenging myself to read only 30 books.

That's pretty much half of the goal I usually set for myself.

And that's because this year, while I would love to focus on reading more and doing more within the book community like I always do... I'm leaving myself room to have time to start and continue other projects and being a little realistic with the fact that I've also gone back to school full time (I was suppose to graduate this month but I sort of kind of set myself back a year... or two... Disney internships and all...).


2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Hazel has read 1 book toward her goal of 30 books.
hide


This handy dandy widget will be placed in my side bar so you all can comfortably track me on my 2014 challenge. It's also in my GoodReads profile, I think. 

Join me in the GoodReads challenge and leave links to your profiles below!

Have any of you taken the GoodReads reading challenge? And if you have what's your goal for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS