Monday, November 25, 2013

Media Monday | Serendipity

It's almost that time of the year again....!

[ photo credit: Pinterest ]

And I'm kicking off prepping for the season by sharing one of my favorite holiday movies... Serendipity!







I rented this movie in 2001 in the Fall/Winter time after a really bad break up. Kept it (along with Bring it On) for a week and watched it literally every single night. I didn't get to finally visit a Serendipity until the weekend of my wedding in 2009 and finally got to have a Frozen Hot Chocolate.

This movie symbolizes a lot for me. It reminds me of Fall/Winter. It reminds me of Christmas. It reminds me that I'm stronger than I think I am and the journey I was going through when I'd drown myself every night in the story of Jon and Sarah. 

Every time I'm upset or stressed out, my husband puts this on for me. He doesn't complain on the weeks I play it over and over and over again. 

It's a bit of an older movie and it's kinda cheesy but it will always have a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS